Syntex, PDT Segmented
SynteX is the new generation in Patterned Diamond Technology where the actual diamonds are precisely arranged and aligned in the segment. This patented technology delivers the maximum product consistency and significantly improves both cutting speed and blade life. It is possible to increase cutting speed and blade life by 50% with SynteX blade. Designed for cutting hard materials like concrete, stone, masonry brick/block; they can even cut green concrete and asphalt with efficiency. The perfect blade for the contractor demanding the best blade cutting experience for his crew who encounter a variety of jobs throughout the day. SynteX is a high quality blade for the most economical production.
Welding Type: Laser Welded
Segment Height: 12mm (.475")
Note: 25.4mm arbor blades include 20mm heavy duty bushing
U slot segmented blades are designed for cutting hard brick and pavers, mainly used on the light weight masonry saw. The wide U slot can provide a fast cutting
and excellent cooling. Can be used wet or dry.
Standard quality, .395" segment height
Part number: TUSS14, 14" x ,125" x 1"-20mm
Premium Quality, ,475" Segment height
Part number: TUPS14, 14" x ,125" x 1"-20mm
Profile of Company:
Huanghe Whirlwind we represent a company that "makes it all" in terms of the production of synthetic diamond, metal powder manufacturing and diamond tool production, all encompassed in one source.
Founded in 1979 as a partnership of the Huanghe Group, A.L.M.T Osaka Diamond (Japan), Research Institute for Abrasives and Grinding and 23 subsidiary companies, Huanghe Whirlwind is the world's largest manufacturer of synthetic diamond, diamond and metal powders and Diamond Tools, blades and core bits. The Whirlwind facility covers 1 square kilometer of manufacturing space with 500 acres of plant under-roof and employs more than 5000 people. Net sales in 2014 amounted to USD 268 million.
Our engineering capabilities enable us to offer you a great experience in reliability, consistency and quality with ourworld-class diamond tools, One of Whirlwind's subsidiaries is a national research and development cen'ter, which holds the rights to hundreds of intellectual properties. We match the right diamond that we produce, to the right application. We employ the metal powders that we manufacture, to insure excellent results.
What does this mean to you?
- great metallurgical engineering experience with a single source manufacturer
- a better understanding of cutting technology
- matching the right diamond to the right application
- a greater variety of products from one company and having a manufacturing supplier that "Makes It All",
From Start to Finish, We Get It Done !
Certificates of Company:
Presentation of Workshop:
When placing an order, the following information is required.
1. Diameter and specifications of product. We can custom manufacture to your specifications.
2. Arbol Holes Size. Pin hole where necessary and CTC between arbor and Pin hole.
3. Material to be cut(GP, natural stone, masonry, concrete, asphalt)
4. Hardness of the material.(hard, medium, or soft)
5. Type of machine. (flat saw, masonry saw, hand-held saws )
6. Wet o dry cutting. Commonly right angle grinders, hand held high speed saws are used dry. Masonry saws, floor saws are generally used wet, however, some applications are used dry.
7. Spindle speed (rpm)
8. Motor power (HP or KW)
Looking for ideal 300-500mm Diamond Blades Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the Designed for Masonry Cutting Diamond Blades are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of High Performance-Price Ratio Diamond Blades. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Diamond Tools > General Saw Blade