J-Slot Tile Blades
Application Data: Wet Cut Sintered Diffusion Bond Rim Height 10mm(.395") CSJ:J-solt tile blades are ultra-thin tile/stone blades designed for cutting hard porcelain tiles,ceramics,granite and other materials.Sintered razor sharp rim provides a smooth feel and ease in cutting hard materials.Special J-slot laser cut seams release stress and eliminate wobbling during cutting. CTJ:Supreme J-slot tile blades employ a higher diamond grade and concentration.Ultra-thin razor rim with special J-slot laser cut seams.Made for the toughest cutting in hard material situations of dense porcelains and granites.The best blade for the most economical in production cutting.
Continuous Rim Ceramic Blades
Whirlwind continuous -rim ceramic blades are designed for fast cutting the most diffucult materials with porcelain and glass included. To mach the rigid core with a high concentration of diamond, they are able to cut straight after 14"
CGS: Good general purpose blades, value-priced for do-it youselfs jobs.
CPC: Having a higher concentration and grade of diamond for faster cutting and longer life.
Profile of Company:
Huanghe Whirlwind we represent a company that "makes it all" in terms of the production of synthetic diamond, metal powder manufacturing and diamond tool production, all encompassed in one source.
Founded in 1979 as a partnership of the Huanghe Group, A.L.M.T Osaka Diamond (Japan), Research Institute for Abrasives and Grinding and 23 subsidiary companies, Huanghe Whirlwind is the world's largest manufacturer of synthetic diamond, diamond and metal powders and Diamond Tools, blades and core bits. The Whirlwind facility covers 1 square kilometer of manufacturing space with 500 acres of plant under-roof and employs more than 5000 people. Net sales in 2014 amounted to USD 268 million.
Our engineering capabilities enable us to offer you a great experience in reliability, consistency and quality with ourworld-class diamond tools, One of Whirlwind's subsidiaries is a national research and development cen'ter, which holds the rights to hundreds of intellectual properties. We match the right diamond that we produce, to the right application. We employ the metal powders that we manufacture, to insure excellent results.
What does this mean to you?
- great metallurgical engineering experience with a single source manufacturer
- a better understanding of cutting technology
- matching the right diamond to the right application
- a greater variety of products from one company and having a manufacturing supplier that "Makes It All",
From Start to Finish, We Get It Done !
Certificates of Company:
Presentation of Workshop:
When placing an order, the following information is required.
1. Diameter and specifications of product. We can custom manufacture to your specifications.
2. Arbol Holes Size. Pin hole where necessary and CTC between arbor and Pin hole.
3. Material to be cut(GP, natural stone, masonry, concrete, asphalt)
4. Hardness of the material.(hard, medium, or soft)
5. Type of machine. (flat saw, masonry saw, hand-held saws )
6. Wet o dry cutting. Commonly right angle grinders, hand held high speed saws are used dry. Masonry saws, floor saws are generally used wet, however, some applications are used dry.
7. Spindle speed (rpm)
8. Motor power (HP or KW)
Looking for ideal Ceramic Porcelain Diamond Saw Blades Manufacturer & supplier ? We have a wide selection at great prices to help you get creative. All the 300mm Diamond Ceramic Cutting Blades are quality guaranteed. We are China Origin Factory of Fast Ceramic Cutting Diamond Blades. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.
Product Categories : Diamond Tools > Other Diamond Tools