- Product Detail
- Product Tags
- Buyer Reviews
Our solutions are greatly recognized and reliable by customers and will fulfill continuously altering financial and social requirements for 300-450mm Diamond Grinding Blades,Professional Grinding Grooving Slot Cutting Blades,Runways Bridge Deck and Roadways Grooving Slot Cutting Blades. Thanks for taking your useful time to go to us and look ahead to have a nice cooperation with you.
The Whirlwind Series refers to our line of professional grinding, grooving and dowel bar retrofit (slot cutting) diamond blades that put us in the market over
10 years ago, We engineered and developed this high tech series of blades with high rims (15mm/,590) combined with our own manufactured synthetic
diamond that has exceeded our customers expectations with high production and overall quality, The Whirlwind Series is engineered to meet the specific
demands of each job, We have proven ourselves to be highly competitive by supplying the most economical blades in the business.
Profile of Company:
Huanghe Whirlwind we represent a company that "makes it all" in terms of the production of synthetic diamond, metal powder manufacturing and diamond tool production, all encompassed in one source.
Founded in 1979 as a partnership of the Huanghe Group, A.L.M.T Osaka Diamond (Japan), Research Institute for Abrasives and Grinding and 23 subsidiary companies, Huanghe Whirlwind is the world's largest manufacturer of synthetic diamond, diamond and metal powders and diamond tools, blades and core bits. The Whirlwind facility covers 1 square kilometer of manufacturing space with 500 acres of plant under-roof and employs more than 5000 people. Net sales in 2014 amounted to USD 268 million.
Our engineering capabilities enable us to offer you a great experience in reliability, consistency and quality with ourworld-class diamond tools, One of Whirlwind's subsidiaries is a national research and development cen'ter, which holds the rights to hundreds of intellectual properties. We match the right diamond that we produce, to the right application. We employ the metal powders that we manufacture, to insure excellent results.
What does this mean to you?
- great metallurgical engineering experience with a single source manufacturer
- a better understanding of cutting technology
- matching the right diamond to the right application
- a greater variety of products from one company and having a manufacturing supplier that "Makes It All",
Certificates of Company:
Presentation of Workshop:
When placing an order, the following information is required.
1. Diameter and specifications of product. We can custom manufacture to your specifications.
2. Arbol Holes Size. Pin hole where necessary and CTC between arbor and Pin hole.
3. Material to be cut(GP, natural stone, masonry, concrete, asphalt)
4. Hardness of the material.(hard, medium, or soft)
5. Type of machine. (flat saw, masonry saw, hand-held saws )
6. Wet o dry cutting. Commonly right angle grinders, hand held high speed saws are used dry. Masonry saws, floor saws are generally used wet, however, some applications are used dry.
7. Spindle speed (rpm)
8. Motor power (HP or KW)
We've got quite possibly the most state-of-the-art production gear, experienced and qualified engineers and workers, acknowledged top quality handle systems along with a friendly expert gross sales group pre/after-sales support for Whirlwind Series Diamond Grinding Blades. The product will supply to all over the world, such as: Zimbabwe,Senegal,Mongolia. To work with an excellent products manufacturer our company is your best choice. Warmly welcome you and opening up the boundaries of communication. We've been the ideal partner of your business development and look forward to your sincere cooperation.
Email To This Supplier